Rudy Brioché, Chair (Comcast)
Drew Morin, Chair (T-Mobile)
Focuses on cyber initiatives and developments; provides technical advice; supports related activities and provides input to the Executive Committee on appropriate policy considerations.
- Paul Eisler, Co-Chair (USTelecom)
- Matt Tooley, Co-Chair (NCTA – The Internet & Television Association)
Focuses on the impact of the new and developing technologies, such as post-quantum cryptography, artificial intelligence, and machine learning on role, products, and services of the communications sector.
- Vaibhav Garb, Co-Chair (Comcast)
- Taylor Hartley, Co-Chair (Ericsson)
- Justin Perkins, Co-Chair (CTIA)
Infrastructure and 5G Committee
Concentrates on initiatives and developments involving critical infrastructure for all segments of the communications sector with a specific focus on 5G.
- Chris Boyer, Co-Chair (AT&T)
- John Marinho, Co-Chair (CTIA)
- Chris Oatway, Co-Chair (Verizon)
Operational Coordination Committee
Coordinates incident response, continuity of government, and information sharing initiatives with the Communications ISAC, ESF#2 (Communications), other ISACs, and government & industry partners.
- Chris Anderson, Co-Chair (Lumen)
- Joe Viens, Co-Chair (Charter
Outreach, Plans, and Reports Committee
Executes the CSCC’s outreach and education strategies using CSCC assets and capabilities to improve awareness of sector activities.
- Elizabeth Chernow, Co-Chair (Comcast)
- Stephanie Travers, Co-Chair (Lumen)
Small and Mid-size Business Committee
Focuses on issues relevant to small and mid-sized communications companies.
- Tamber Ray, Co-Chair (NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association)
- Larry Walke, Co-Chair (NAB)
Supply Chain Committee
Focuses on security and risk management issues related to global supply chain of the communications sector.
- Colin Andrews, Chair (Telecommunications Industry Association)
- Sydney White, (T-Mobile)